Our SHSAT Group Classes range from 2-4 students. This class size allows the tutor to work closely with each student in the class–at approximately a third less than the price of individual tutoring sessions.
Better Edge tutors have proven strategies for mastering the SHSAT Exam:
- Core Concepts for the Verbal Section: Paragraph Order, Logical Reasoning, and Close Reading
- Core Concepts for the Math Section: Algebra, Probability, and Geometry
- Vocabulary Building
- Practice Tests and Score Analysis
- Lesson Plans Tailored to Students’ Strengths and Weaknesses
- Developing Individual Test-Taking Strategies
We tutor all 4 subsections of the exam. In these Group Classes, we also devote individual attention to the subsection in which each student can increase his or her score the most.
Better Edge students have an excellent track record with the SHSAT. This spring one of our students was admitted into Stuyvesant.
Group courses are held at a central location that works for all students in the class. We will do our best to find a class time that fits your schedule.
Testimonials from SHSAT Students